Saturday, September 15, 2012

AASAN HAI!!!!!!!

I am writing this blog to share my personal views with u all….life is so complicated ,unexpected,out of way..Recently I attended a seminar of a renowned personality ‘SANDEEP MAHESHWARI’. I had two ways of handling my life before meeting him, either running away and avoiding my problem or criticizing god for giving me so many problems(even when I have entered my twenties, I am still a kid yaar), but when I met him,, saw him,, his vibrant personality, his way of handling life, people was so impressive, touching..I can’t express my feelings..It was like I was feeling my soul, myself ,my existence in my life altogether..It is so different; life is a teacher in itself. It is like a strict teacher, a parent.
Now I am loving my life ant take gracefully whatever comes my way.I would like to thank Mr. Sandeep, for giving me abundance of understanding to life my life like a child ,,, as if “SAB AASAN HAI”.

No comments:

Post a Comment