Sunday, January 6, 2013

If life was a movie..

if life was a movie, i would have been standing in the rain and would have made everything perfect..
Like in a movie, my Mr.right would be waiting for me and we both would go for a long walk  all along the beach naked feet.
 Lol, i know ,itz just a fantasy but it doesn;t cost  anything at the end of the day.We often go into our wonderland, but practicality that is, our "life" teaches us everything.

     A good friend of mine told me once i was sad that "enjoy something else" and the other minute i was happy , i would thank him for shifting my perspective to positivity. If life was a movie i would have never had so good friends to stand by me, so i feel life is better than movies.if movie was life  i would have missed on sweet and sour tastes of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment