Sunday, January 6, 2013

The worst part is wasn't loosing him, was loosing me...

When we are in a relationship, everything seems so great. But when it;s all over everything comes back, it flashes back.it all comes back, a whole scoop of memory but he never does.i think a part of me knew all this would happen.it;s not really anything what he did, or what happened, but a feeling  that came along with it.
the crazy part is i don;t know if i will ever feel like this way again but i don;t know if i should.
time changes, people change, everything is moving so fast.But i guess the fairy tale is over.I am standing alone to face the world on my own.I wish i could turn back time and everything would be awesome.but i am glad i have my best memories which i would always cherish...

No comments:

Post a Comment