Sunday, November 17, 2013

Crazy Life !

Life is too short , not to appreciate the little 
things life has given us .We run after success and pray to god .But have we 
taken out two minutes from our hectic lives to thank those who have helped
us in giving meaning to our life, have we stopped and given them a token of love
, a token of care from our fast forward life.It doesn't cost anything though!
If I talk about myself , I have always treated the ones close to me more than anything 
else in this world.Although I didn't realised their importance  when I almost lost them.But thanks to god
,I won't ever let that happen.
So  Readers , please it's a request , from your hectic life please take out two minutes to thank  them , 
love them ,care for them those
who make even a bit of difference in your life , it can be anyone  your parents ,
friends, Lover ,a guard standing at your colony gate , A small kid whose 
smile brings a smile on your face.
Will be back soon ....Love you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment