Monday, February 16, 2015

Music and me!!!!

Hey readers,
                   I hope you are doing great.This week has been really busy and full of surprises.Recently while driving my car , I noticed one strange thing.It's been 8 yrs I have been driving ,but nvr paid attention.It's the music guys I'm talking about.
Music is the soul of life.Whenever some music comes up on the radio , I just feel happy and lively
which makes the driving experience crazy and awesome.Have you ever  experienced it?
I believe every song carries a flash card of memories , some sweet and some bad.While I prefer enjoying more of the good. Just imagine you are driving a car and at once a fast track comes up, the speed automatically increases.A crazy feeling runs down your spine.Lol!! And if the weather is good , It's just like a topping on the ice.I'm sure you must have felt the same.Do let me know if you share any crazy experience while driving due to the music or weather.
I'm going to publish a surprise for you soon.Till then smile lot, love much and stay crazy cause "Zindagi na milegi dobara".Love you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment