Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Love:A cost benefit analysis.

Love is such a strong expression.Whether you are in your teenage years or u r a matured one.
But wat matters is the courage to stand by your love whatever the situation.There are only a few who can do whatever .I have never come across such.But keep hearing from people.
What disturbs me today is when u love someone so deeply ,why don't you have the courage to stand for someone or by one.
We can say it's modern love where people love with benefits, conditionally. What kind of love is this.At 1:30 AM in the morning I'm into this deep thought process .This very thing scares me.For a human to exist he/she relies solely on the relationships he /she has.But when these relationships are not reliable how to go about it.!!!I wish readers someone comes and whispers the answer into my ears. Going to sleep with this question in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment